wr420 Wrote:
> HI Martin
> Thanks for in the info.  I was playing around with it last night and
> got some
> strange results depending on what charater I used to represent the new
> icon.
> wr420

What you will have to do, is add addtional item(s) to the @Icons array
(the icons are just multi-line strings with a asterisk indicating
bright pixels, 32 lines x 40 chars/pixel). Add the new icons after icon
nr. 9 (the questionmark) starting at line 841 in the source code.

The next icon you add after the questionmark will thus have array index
10, the one after that 11, and so forth.

You can then reference your new icon in the %Iconmap hash. If you,
i.e., made a new icon right after the questionmark icon expressing what
Weather.Com(R) icon nr. 19 shows, you will change the mapping of '19' =>
10 (currently it is '19' => 9).

I hope I could clarify this. You can of course contact me off-list, if
you have further questions...

--
martin.rehfeld

Cheers,