GoCubs Wrote:

> I tweeked the web parsing to handle the new HTML formatting.  I tested
> it against upcoming, completed, and active games so hopefully it'll
> work in all the cases (rain/double header?).

Well, I just installed the latest version and it works perfectly,
showing both the in-progress Mets/Nationals game and the upcoming
Yankees game (yes, I live in 'burbs outside of NYC, but weirdly enough
I like both teams). It also shows the Knicks beating the Cavs -- I had
to turn that game on to make sure there wasn't some sort of weird bug
in the parsing. I mean, the Knicks are barely still in the NBA at this
point -- but sure enough, that's still working, too.

By the way, after I explained why our Squeezebox didn't show the
Yankees opener a few days ago and what you were doing to get MLB
parsing to work again, one of my daughters declared you "awesome", the
highest of all possibly compliments from a 9-year-old...

Thanks again for all your work on this.

SBB

--
Steve Baumgarten