Still no luck, however it does work at some occasions.

You could try to increase the timeout value (Server settings/Networking/Radio Station Timeout) to 10 or 15 seconds, though.

In the attached log, you can see that the Album review retrieves the
information correctly (due to DNS resolution working as it should), but
a few seconds later AsyncHTTP name resolution fails for Biography
plug-in (same album), and the server dies.

Could you please download the very latest release of my plugins? I just did a minor tweak which (hopefully) will prevent these crashes. Thanks!

--

Michael