I use GSPlayer on my Pocket PC to open the URL
//slimserver:9000/stream.mp3 and listen to music. This seems to work
fine with MP3s streamed from the slimserver. However, at night I'd like
to listen to radio it doesn't seem to work with AlienBBC. GSPlayer
displays the name of the radio programme I chose to listen to but I
don't ever get any sound. In the slimserver debug I see this message

'Alien only streams to Slim players'

which would seem to indicate the source of the problem. Is there a
technical reason why it can't stream to the Pocket PC?

Thanks

Alice

--
ashimmin