ceejay;136883 Wrote:

> (2) Looking at some of the reports in the web interface, I have quite a
> few cases where long song names are overlapping the rating numbers (only
> by a character width or so) (using default skin)

I'll try to fix it

ceejay;136883 Wrote:

> (3) As I've only just loaded this I don't yet have any meaningful
> statistics... but when I select the "Albums rated *" report I'm shown a
> list of four albums with a * rating [I have no idea where this rating
> came from!][and am NOT using itunes] and another album without a *
> rating [so whats this doing in the report?].  I'm probably being dumb,
> but there's something I don't understand here...  have I been randomly
> pressing buttons in the past and forgotten about it?

If you click on the album rated as * you can see exactly which tracks
that have been rated. You can reset a rating on a track by navigating
to the track with the remote control in the Plugins->TrackStat menu and
hold the 0 button down for a while when you are standing on the track.

I would appreciate if you could also click on the album without any *
and tell me if there are any tracks rated on that album.

Ratings can be set in a number of different ways:
1. From TrackStat web interface och by remote control using TrackStat
2. By MusicMagic/MusicIP plugin
3. By iTunes plugin (but that shouldn't be your case)
4. By iTunesUpdate plugin (but that shouldn't be your case)
5. By Moose and other client applications using the CLI interface of
TrackStat
6. Probably also some other way which I don't remember at the moment

ceejay;136883 Wrote:

> (4) are the stats recorded separately per client, or aggregated across
> all clients?

Stats are recorded per server, so its not possible to only view
statistics set/generated from a specific client.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'