ceejay;138640 Wrote:
> - run slimserver with the --d_plugin flag and see what errors are
> generated on startup

Would I see the errors at startup (if there were any)? Or do I have to
look in some log file? There are no obvious errors reported.

ceejay;138640 Wrote:

> - make sure you have completely cleared out the old plugins before
> installing the new ones

I deleted the following directories and files prior to installation:

/Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane
~/Library/Caches/SlimServer
~/Library /SlimDevices

My old SlimScrobbler plugin was installed within the
SlimServer.prefPane, so it must have been deleted completely.

After installing I put the SlimScrobbler directory into
/Library/PreferencePanes/SlimServer.prefPane (--> show package
contents) server/plugins

I also tried
~Library/SlimDevices/plugins
(this used not to work with the older versions of SlimScrobbler, it
always had to be installed withinh the SlimServer Preferance Pane).

Still, the SlimScrobbler plugin is not recognized...

Andreas

--
AndreasG