Quoting tamanaco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I read that 1.8 supported 6.5+ and by that assumed that it also
supported the latest 7.0 nightly. My bad... Without modifying the
WeatherTime 1.8 plugin.pm file I installed it on my 7.0 installation.
Now WeatherTime fails to start with an error in the log pasted below.
Does this version work on 7.0 without any modifications to the .pm
file?... Should I go back to 1.7 using my modified .pm?

Thanks.

ERROR: Undefined subroutine &Slim::Utils::Misc::timeF called at

This is one of many calls that have been deprecated for some time and are now gone as of 7.0.

The new call for this needs to be Slim::Utils::DateTime::timeF

the posted 1.8 does not yet include this required change.

-kdf