You can use the top line of the screen for a ticker, but it will not do
normal scrolling.

[actually the server code can now do this, but I turned this off as too
many of the internal server displays would actually scroll and this
looks odd]

--
Triode

How big a task would it be to allow both lines to scroll?

Michael's MusicInfo plugin is great, but depending on the display
option I choose, there's always an album title, track title or artist
name that's too long for the top row. If this row could also scroll it
would be the icing on an already very tasty cake for me.

Here's hoping.

Richard