Yannzola;143479 Wrote:
> Turning the MusicMagic plugin on and off did not seem to have any
> effect.
>
> Here are a few more snippets from my log (attached)
> Great this shows the problem exactly, the problem seems to be that if
the MusicMagic call takes longer than 5 seconds it will fail.

This timeout can be changed by go into the Network settings page in the
slimserver web interface and then change "Radio Station Timeout" value.
I would appreciate if you could try to raise it and report back how
high you need it to be to make it work. If this solves the problem, I
will try to make this configurable in the TrackStat settings instead in
the next TrackStat release. This way it's only TrackStat that uses a
longer timeout while the rest of slimserver can use the shorter
timeout.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson