erland;145399 Wrote:
> Unless you have been using mysql together with 6.3.0, the SQLPlayList
> plugin playlists need to be modified. In 6.3.0 the contained something
> like "order by random()" in 6.5.0 this has to be changed to "order by
> rand()". For newly created playlist this will be done automatically but
> for old playlist you will have to change this yourself.

Ok, I'll changed that but it does not help

erland;145399 Wrote:

> Could you enable debugging in the TrackStat settings page and see if
> you see some error message in the log ?

Ok i'll try that, where is the log located?
i enabled debugging but i don't find any log.

erland;145399 Wrote:

> This looks like some sort of character encoding problem. Are you using
> Windows or Linux for slimserver and for the computer where you access
> the web interface ?
> Is everything else working correctly in slimserver ?

Running on a Windows 2003 server (my only machine so i'm browsing there
also), no changes made since 6.3
Everything else seems to be working fine so far.

--
wiped

Squeezebox 3 - SS 6.5.1 - Core Duo T2500 - 2Gb ram - 25000 Songs - 1912
Albums (FLAC and MP3) - 324Gb Music Folder