On 26-Oct-06, at 5:14 PM, Yannzola wrote:

I've been having Slimserver crash while listening to Random Song with
Trackstat set to auto rate. I'm on Windows XP SP2. The crash appears
semi-consisitently at the end of a certain unrated track as it loads
the next track (about when the auto-rating is assigned?). I'm only
guessing that Trackstst is involved,
and you'd be right (at least in this case). If you are having crashes without trackstat running, best make sure you can find a note that doesn't clearly show fault in trackstat. There is an updated version that is supposed to be working fine with 6.5.0 (I think it's up to 1.30.1 now)
-kdf