Bryan,

Logic seems reasonable - I was only really questioning the NetTest
suggestions.  [3000 at 100% is what I get for wireless - to a real
squeezebox, are your higher rates to softsqueeze by any chance?]

NetTest tries to send data at the defined rate into the control TCP
connection and records when that is backed up, giving loss.  In this
case it looks like the rate is normally OK.

Diana - Is this for 6.5?  If so if you start NetTest from the web
interface [Help - Server & Network Health, click on 3000 kbps], leave
it to run for a while, then refresh the page and then post what the
graph looks like]

I would suggest the next step is to test with a wired connection from
SB to router if possible.  Does this eradicate the problem?

Adrian
[Bryan - are you in email contact at present]

--
Triode