jeztastic wrote:
> Yes, I have rebooted, no change. I do have the Google Home app
> installed.

First, try rebooting your Chromecast (unplug the power and plug it back
in).

Second, my only tablet capable of casting (a 2013 Nexus 7) died a few
months ago, so I haven't actually been able to test that mode in a
while. I'm waiting to see if Google will release another tablet soon.

When you cast, the Chromecast actually loads a web page from my website
(that's how Chromecast works), so there's an off chance that the website
was inaccessible from your network, either it was blocked for some
reason, or it was offline.  I checked just now and it's working for me.