When I try to activate chromecasting using the button on the Squeeze
Ctrl app, the app says it is casting but nothing happens at all on the
TV. It appears the chromecast dongle is not communicating at all with
your app.
If I use the google cast app button on the tablet it mirrors the tablet
screen via chromecast and I can see Squeeze Ctrl app on the TV this
way.

All my other chromecast apps work fine, it is only the button embedded
in your app which appears not to work.
As I said I’m happy to use google cast to mirror Squeeze Ctrl app, just
thought I’d mention this as it seems related to the problem reported in
the previous post.

Cheers ………….. Bruce.