satkinsn wrote:
> One thing: volume control doesn't appear to work. It's a reddish color
> now, which seems to be the "mute" position, but sound is not muted.
> Clicking on it produces briefly (as in, just after the click is made) a
> second speaker icon that looks like could be used to raise and lower
> volume, but it's not on screen long enough to do anything. Am I doing
> something wrong?
>
> s.

Ok just did more testing.  Seems to be a glitch with the controls on the
MySB.com site.  If you use the remote control on the site and you use
the volume buttons in those controls, the app will show the mute button.
Just set the volume using the mysb remote to 0 or 100 and the volume
button in the app will return to normal.

As long as you don't use the volume buttons on the mysb controls, the
buttons in the app will work normally.