wt0 wrote:
> Just tried it with LMS (7.9) running on a Raspberry Pi 2 just to see if
> a slower server makes a difference, and it doesn't.  The ickStream +
> Deezer album list still shows all 231 albums.  Maybe your ickStream
> plugin needs to be updated?

Everything is up to date, current, re-booted .....

No matter what I do, only the first 240 artists display with your app.

With every other app or device from which I access this info all 271
display almost instantly.

This is not a big deal for me as I can easily work around it but I
thought you should know about it.

I hope you find the bug but don't worry about it for me.

Good luck,

Bob