Just wanted to say,was umming and ahhing about purchasing the app as i
had already brought squeeze commander last month(being new to squeezebox
etc).thought i would try it for 2 hours, i.e the refund period..

I couldn't be more happy,and now reading through the thread here and the
attention given by angrygoat I am more then happy to have paid the entry
fee :)

Have brought tablet mode too,even though it worked out at 1.14 e, i.e
more then a dollar?

So just to say thanks for your attention,any issues and I,ll report them
here,but i,m thinking all is going to be working great !!

double thumbs up !!