mherger wrote:
> >> Hmmm. Odd. Any clues in the server logs on lms.[color=blue]
> Could you please try again with the helper _uninstalled_? No 3rd party
> Spotify stuff, just to understand whether the "native" mechanism is
> working or not?

What do you mean by uninstalling the helper? I've Triodes Spotify plugin
removed, only the SPH and official Logitech app running. But the SPH
itself contains a helper app.

I'm running LMS inside a Docker container on a x86 Synology NAS. I
assume its a problem that the players cannot connect to the helper from
SPH. But I wasn't able to figure out which ports I need to redirect to
the Docker container to get it working.

Thanks
pascal