Am 28.11.16 um 22:18 schrieb pberger:

I just found this thread:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?106065-Spotify-and-Synchronization-testers-needed&p=861561&viewfull=1#post861561:

mherger wrote:

BTW: you were spot on with your comment about the devices needing to
play a Spotify track before sync was working. I don't know how I missed
that hint all those years... the workaround I implemented is to tell the
SB to authenticate with Spotify whenever a device connects after power
up.

What does that actually mean? That I always need to first start the
track and then synchronize the players? And starting a Spotify track to
already synchronized players doesn't work?

No, that this procedure _was_ necessary. It should no longer be the case.

--

Michael