philippe_44 wrote:
> Hi Thomas - You are probably missing the mp3 decoder shared library
> installed properly. I do not do a static build (a version with all
> codecs built-in) for MacOS, so you need to have libmad.so installed.
> It's not related to lame.

Hi Philippe,

Thank you very much - I've installed the AirPlay bridge plugin via the
repositories you provided and did not built it myself (should I better
have done so?).

You mention in the help section, that the mac version needs some
built-in codecs for MacOS, but I thought that they have been already
added to your repository-version of the plugin.

Alright, if I got you right I'll have to find out where to get
"libmad.so" to solve my problem (...I always thought that lame will
automatically step in (as it does for LMS itself).

Again - thank you! :-)