> I'm using plugin version 0.2.0.4-dev-1.

Code:
--------------------
--------------------

> These traces correspond to volume changes in the web interface. No
> trace at all when using the touch surface on the Zipp Mini.
> It is quite curious but the Zipp and my server don't seem to exchange
> anything special when volume changes on the Zipp... Any idea?

It probably means that the active remote server that I'm creating and
broadcasting is not recognized by the zipp, so it does not try to
forward volume

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2