pinkdot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> New builds are up for DSM6. DSM5 builds will follow later this week.
> I would like to have some feedback on the LmsUpdate webui so we can
> optimize it a bit more. Its still rough around the edges.
> So, please don' t hold back and comment ;-)
>
> [image: http://server.pinkdot.nl/test/files/webui1.png]

Looking good and working fine on my 212+.

Looks very Window's 10 modern now!! ;-) Thanks!

Only small thing is that I couldn't quite see the close and apply
buttons at the bottom of the settings screens. i.e. In the plugins
settings screen etc. Think because they don't seem to have much of a
surround. I'm not complaining though, it's all excellent, and I'm very
happy :D

Cheers

Will.

- 4 x Logitech Squeezebox Radio
- 1 x Logitech UE Smart Radio converted to Squeezebox
- 1 x Logitech Squeezebox Touch
- RPi2 running PiCorePlayer
- Windows 10 PC running SqueezePlay
- Synology DS212+ NAS running 7.9.0 - 161.1053 @ Fri Apr 15 (Pinkdot