I might have made a mistake going for tcz-jivelite.

The regular build of jivelite from Ralph Irving's repositories
compiled and I can load the GUI, but it doesn't find squeezelite, which
I installed from the Armbian deb package.

I'm currently compiling squeezeplayer and will then try to install
jivelite again, building against the pre-installed squeezeplayer.

To be honest I'm still quite confused as to how all this fits together
to make a working Squeezebox Touch-like environment (plus native-DSD
support). Squeezelite does seem like a prerequisite to have DSD (and
maybe the highest bitrate PCM) supported over USB.

Any tips or pointers much appreciated.

BR.

--Marius--