elektronaut0815 wrote:
> Just a little notification for those struggling with playing Spotify on
> synced players: Doesn't seem to work with this plugin. If you only use
> SB Radio and Touch, remove it.

Works on synched players for me. Transporter and other players. But only
if using LMS. Not if using only mysqueezebox.com.  But yes, if only
radio and touch, don't need SPH.

*Home:* VortexBox 4TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio
(all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.3) > LMS 7.8 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win8(64) > LMS 7.9 > Squeezelite
*Spares:* Transporter, Touch(3), Radio(3), Boom, SB3, CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng & Squeezepad), CONTROLLER, or
SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win8(64) laptop
*Files:* ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify