mherger wrote:
> > Quick question, since I couldnt find something in this thread about
> > it... Will it work with a Spotify Premium Family account?
>
> I think it does, though in a limited way. You should search the forum
> for this specific question. It has been mentioned before.
>
> --
>
> Michael

Hello Michael,
thanks for the quick reponse. I tried to find something here with
"spotify protocol handler" and "family" as you suggested, but I was not
able to find some (to me) clear info..

Actually forgot to mention an important info.. I will still be the only
one using spotify via the LMS (LMS on RPi via piCorePlayer). There wount
be other family members on this LMS. I guess then it should be no
problem to use the brilliant protocol handler, right?

As you see, I am still scared to switch to the family abo, since I was
just able to get the regular spotify account running in LMS (and thats
soooo good!) :-)

Anyone else using "spotify protocol handler" and the spotify family
suscription maybe..?

Thanks again!
Kind regards,

Jojo