bpa wrote:
> Nothing in the URL should initiate a delay.
>
> Had you played this url within the previous 24 hours ?
> If so did you delay the stream ?
> Did you delay any BBCiPlayer live stream stream in the previous 24 hours
> ?
>
> LMS caching in some cases has a long expiry and I'm wondering whether
> somehting is being cached.

Hi Bpa,

I havent played this stream within 24 Hours (see "grepped" logs)
I have never knowingly paused a stream.

There are some (really) long "fetch times" in the log though

21793

|Filename: GrepLog.txt                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21793|

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezePlayer,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  7.9.0 - 1475786002 on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:* AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud
*Remotes:* iPeng8/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite
*Music:* 383GB,1269 albums 17756 songs 4381 artists mostly FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS