Synology doesn't come with a nice logging tool. It just registers start
stop actions of packages, not even their processes, so sorry, no info
there.

Can you start the server from the command line, to get all output on the console?

As said, if I can help in any way to clear this thing ... any time. For
now I will build the packages first to get Lms up and running again.

At some point you'll have to update me on how this build process works. What you are doing, what Synology is doing etc. But this probably isn't the moment :-).

--

Michael