mherger wrote:
> >> start
> info
> >>
> >> Can you start the server from the command line, to get all output on
> the
> >>
> >> console?
> >>

> > You can. If someone sends me such a package, I'll report the output
> > here.
>
> Or if you're already running LMS on your DS, replace
> Slim/Utils/OS/Synology.pm with
> https://github.com/Logitech/slimserver/blob/public/7.9/Slim/Utils/OS/Synology.pm

Looks like you found the bug already. Here's the relevant output from
Settings/Information:

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1453293926 @ Thu Jan 21 04:09:26
UTC 2016
Betriebssystem: Synology DiskStation - DE - utf8
Plattformarchitektur: armle-linux
Perl-Version: 5.24.0 - armle-linux

Do you need any additional information?

(This is the Synology-LMS with just the one file updated to the current
GitHub version. BTW: DSM packages do log errors printed to
stderr/stdout, that's available right at the bottom of the sidebar in
the Package Center.)

Greetings,
Peter