Thank you for your reply, I have answered the questions under the points
raised below.

Describe your system and player -

-
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306 @ Thu Nov 27
07:38:09 CUT 2014
Hostname: MEDIASERVER
Server IP Address: 192.168.0.10
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Windows 7 - EN - cp1252
Platform Architecture: 8664
Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 8   [/INDENT]-

-
Player Model: Squeezebox Classic
Firmware: 137 -

"unable to play filetype" usually means your player cannot play AAC and
LMS is unable to transcode due to wrong setting or faad not being
available. This is probably a general problem on your system not a
BBCiPlayer problem.

-
faad might well be the issue as I had previously been trying to
fix a buffering issue and tried to replace it with a new version
(clearly unsuccessfully), could you tell me where the faad file should
be located on the server and where I should be downloading an up to date
version of it. How can I check that it is installed
correctly?-

If it is really a BBCiplayer 1.5.2 problem - please post on the thread
for BBCPlayer 1.5.2.

-Apologies for posting this in the wrong thread (I don't post to
the forums very often). If after this further information you feel that
I should raise this again in the correct thread I would be happy to do
so.-

Thanks for your assistance in this issue.