Hello PasTim,

PasTim wrote:
> If you are referring to my post, then this is what I meant.  Go to LMS
> setting -> Player.  Then at top left there's a drop-down - select your
> UPnP player. To the right of that there's another dropdown, normally
> showing 'Basic Settings'.  Select 'Audio'.  Near the bottom of that page
> should be the 'Streaming method'.

Sorry for my mistake! I meant your post obviously. The streaming
settings are set to "direct streaming". I changed it to "proxied" but
still can't play radio streams, so I changed it back to "direct
streaming".

Here's a screenshot of the settings under the audio tab:

21836

Thank you for your help!

Tim

|Filename: LG_1_UPnP_Audio.PNG                                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21836|