Lowrider614 wrote:
> Hey philippe_44,
>

> Sure!
>
> I cleaned the log File before I started. After that, I played music from
> my local library (that works fine) and than tried to start the radio
> station (that doesn't work). The log file is attached.
>
> Here's a screenshot of the settings I made for the LG MusicFlow H4 box.
>
> Tim

It's one of these complicated cases ... When set to "large file size",
the bridge pretends that the file to be transmitted is 1GB. The problem
is that your player is trying to verify that by sending HTTP request
that seeks into the file and that interferes with a pacing mechanism I
put in place for iBBCPlayer (mainly). You might have some luck putting
the parameter "Pacing size" at -1

That's why the other HTTP modes are much preferred.It's really
surprising your player does not support any

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2