Hi Martin

I'm working on a Swedish translation for the WeatherTime plugin. I've
made a draft, attached to this post, and in a later version I'll have
it corrected by a friend who used to work as a meteorologist. Right now
it's based on what I hear on the news forecast on national television
:)

Apart from being a newbie meteorologist translator I'm also a
non-skilled hacker so I'd appreciate some advice on the way:

So, ..errh... go gentle on me! ;)

- Is there a need to add swedish ÅÄÖåäö-characters to the Charset, as
they are used in the strings?

- Should special chars in the strings section be expressed like html
code, for instance: å -> å or what format should I apply to
them?

- Are there characters that I should avoid? (Like /'\" etc.)

- How many chars are recommended as maximum in a string? (As to be
displayed properly on a SB3)

Please have a look at attached file for reference.

Thank you

|Filename: SE-translation-ver09.zip                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1911|

dc11ab