Tex wrote:
> I tried the regular Spotify plugin & the Protocol Handler and it loads
> faster.
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?79706-Announce-Spotify-Premium-Plugin-(Beta)/page613

I'm not using the official Logitech plugin along with the protocol
handler, because it doesn't work at all for me, since I have a
Squeezebox 2.
But thanks for the link to the other thread; I found plenty if
information, and it looks like it is a recent problem that everyone is
experiencing.
Very likely a bug in a deprecated API, so also very likely to not get
fixed.  Not a problem at all -- I am not really a fan of Spotify, so it
will be very easy for me to let go of it.