Hi, this is a fascinating project!
I can't wait to see the first release :-)

Have you tried testing on LMS running in a docker environment?
I'm running LMS Version: 7.9.0 - 1484464959 in Docker on a QNAP NAS.
I have a few Duets, Classics and several ChromeCast (both the HDMI as
well as the Audio version) connected using Philippes Cast Bridge, and it
is a superb setup. I alos have Xsqueeze running in Kodi 16 on another
NAS also connected to LMS.

I guess the best part of it - and here's why I decided to mention it -
is for testing purpose, using docker allows you to have many instances
installed in "parallell", and if one crashes, it will never influence
the others, and you will be up'n'running again by the click of a
button.

I don't mind testing this (but I have to arrange a date with Alexa
first) :rolleyes:

Rgds
Oyvind

QNAP TS-453Mini 4x3TB RAID5 QTS 4.2.2