Soundslike wrote:
> How about changing the activation word to my device or my room?
> then it would be "alexa play in my room "basement.""?
>
> This would get a more flow of words then squeeze box.
> This is just my thought.
>

> (BTW if you still need more testers I am still interested.)

Thanks for this. All suggestions greatly accepted and I'll throw it in
the mnix when we get to crunch time.

Apologies if I missed your offer to help test. They've been coming think
and fast and the more the merrier as not everyone can help out with
every version. Can you PM me again please with the email you use for
your echo / amazon developer account and I'll send you the invites.

ALEXA LMS SKILL: http://www.hab-tunes.com | Twitter: '#habtunes'
(https://twitter.com/search?q=%23habtunes&src=typd&lang=en)
Personal HA BLOG: http://mediaserver8.blogspot.com

Squeezebox | Squeezebox Radio x 2  | Squeezebox Duet