Simon_rb wrote:
> Another thing I have noticed is when the player is turned on, the volume
> is on 0 so has to be turned up which is fine. I had to have a 177ms
> delay on it to keep it in sync with other LMS players however if I
> change the volume on the Aether Cone using LMS it becomes out of sync.
> Very strange eh!
>

> Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And I forgot to ask: did you try t disable "volume feedback" and see if
the volume was still acting funny when using the remote

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2