3 SB + 2 touch + WHS2011 server with LMS (echo synced from iTunes on
main PC) + iPeng

My iTunes library was corrupted/scrambled with iCloud / iMatch and with
full time work I had had drifted away from LMS ( particularly after
struggling to get scans to work) and instead bought three excellent Neet
AirStream players.

However, these 3 bridges here have transformed interoperability; I have
rebuilt / repaired my library over the last three weeks 😡😡😡 but
I have now reached Nirvana. I am truly grateful for all the hard work as
you have saved me a small fortune in avoiding Sonos etc and I may even
get my family interested! Thank you Philippe and all. Regards