bpa wrote:
> What I need to do is modify the plugin to be more pragmatic - if delay
> is greater than 3 hours - go back to live.  This is effectivley what
> 1.4.10 is doing (e.g. a 410 error occur but the error handling triggers
> a stream restart losing the delay)

Wow - Can it pause live radio for 3 hours? That's fantastic. I didn't
know that. I always assumed that it was fairly short lived, as I think
(but only *think*) that in the dim and distant past the pause seemed to

I often get interrupted at irritating times, and to be able to
confidently pause for as long as a couple of hours or so will be
fantastic.

Thank you for all your efforts on this. I've been using Squeezeboxes for
ten years, and find myself fully addicted to the iPlayer plugin. Your
work is outstanding, and hugely appreciated.

Stephen.