bpa wrote:
> AFAICT No version number supplied.
>
> I think this is the issue that started last week - BBC chnage show up a
> bug in 1.5.2 in DASH.  I created a test version of 1.5.3 which I think
> cures the problem - just haven't got around to upating the repo to let
> all get upgrade. Workaround is to exclude DASH in the Settings format
> Preferences (DASH is 320kbps,  HLS is 128kbps - ffwd skips formats I
> think)

Sorry it took me so long to respond - work takes over sometimes:(  I was
running 1.5.2  and 1.9.5 but I changed to 1.4.10 and 1.9.5 as I changed
the server from Windows to Debian which has resolved most delay issues
without the need for 1.5.2 .

Everything is good now and with modified iplayer xtra plugin I now have
images back in that too so at the moment everything is just about
perfect.:)

Thanks

John