Any ideas what might be causing this problem?
I have been using WaveInput very successfully for over a year. Now the
sound is always distorted/warbling. LMS is running on a Raspberry Pi and
I have made no changes to the configuration. The warbling has always
occurred if the Pi is working too hard (CPU% >50%) but now it happens
all the time, even when the CPU is only running at 1-5%. I am using a
Pluggable USB audio card and have tested that directly through the
ALSAMixer and it is working fine - the problem is only occurring when
recording into LMS via WaveInput. All outputs from LMS are affected, not
just the Pi.
Thanks.