Morbeas wrote:
> I use a program called Muso (
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?81685-ANNOUNCE-muso-(production)
> ) to control my LMS and it needs access to the db files, which is I why
> I need the Cache folder in a location accessible by an outside program.
> Anything else you can think of that would allow me to solve this issue,
> pink?
>
> Thanks again for your help.
Hello Morbeas,

before we get to much off topic in the other thread, I moved the
discussion to here. There are several options to give Muso access to the
Cache folder. But none of the options is recommended! There are topics,
just Google, to mount the system partition to your Windows machine. As
said: this is NOT recommended!

Another option is to change the scripts of the Logitech Media Server
package. It is (partially) working.
I'm running LmsRepack again, which can be installed alongside the
current installation of Lmsupdate ( as long as just 1 instance is
running (!)). If you like I could create a test package for you. The
location of the Cache folder will in in the 'public share'.

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-RPI 2 ('Moode 3.1' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite