Yannzola;151998 Wrote:
> What other icons do you need to make the set complete? According to my
> reckoning: smoke and frigid are still outstanding... any others? Also,
> is it possible to pull diffrent "nightime" icons from the weather
> channel feed? If so, I could take a stab at making night versions
> (stars and a crecent moon replacing the sun?) Of course... if it were
> possible I'd love to have moon phases also display somewhere :-)

Yeah, you're right. Smoke (used fog icon for now) and frigit (still
questionmark) are missing. Weather.com has different icons for night
and day - they are currently mapped to the daytime icons in
Weathertime. Regarding the moon phases, Weather.com does not use
different icons for those - but they could be mixed in somewhere (i.e.
top left corner). It is probably best if you look at the full icon set
of Weather.com (XML SDK - I can send it to you via mail if you drop me
a line) and also at the Iconmap in Plugin.pm to see, which Weather.com
icon is mapped to which WeatherTime-Icon. Weather.com has almost 50
different icons and WeatherTime only 14 ATM.

--
martin.rehfeld

Cheers,
Martin Rehfeld