dc11ab;153370 Wrote:
> -*The Plugin.pm was installed and working OK for me!*-
>
> Martin, do you have some sort of tracking system available where one
> can address feature requests, report possible bugs etc. or do you
> prefer us to use this forum thread in full?

Thanks for testing!!!

I have not yet setup trac or something to handle the WeatherTime
project. I think this forum is o.k. for the current traffic...

BTW, regarding AccuWeather: I really would like to have an alternative
to Weather.Com, removing the usage restrictions and having every user
to register by itself. I just don't have the time to discuss this with
the AccuWeather guys. But if they had a  decent and documented PERL API
and allow their data to be used with WeatherTime, I surely could look
into it (long term).

--
martin.rehfeld

Cheers,