soulgazer wrote:

> BTW: Is it possible to setup LMSUpdate to pick up the nightlies, having
> it automatically update when a new version is released?
No, that would only be possible if Synology would add this. If I would
be able to get the repository working again (LmsRepack), it would give
us automatic updates, but not based on the nightlies: this would still
need a server side build script, which is out of my league.

Than again, Synology still has some patches that we should take into
account when we creating updates. And to be honest, I don't see the
benefit of nighties vs the current approach.

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-RPI 2 ('Moode 3.1' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite