jacobacci wrote:
> Hi Martin
> I am a bit confused about your last post (just above).
> Do your comments only refer to LMSupdate and LMSrepack (ARM devices)?
> Will the development of the "Synology Beta" Intel package continue
> beyond 7.9.0, or will is stop there like LMSupdate?
> I do hope that's not the case.
> Thanks a lot for all the great work
> Rudi
Hi Rudi,

LmsUpdate = 7.9.0 = offical slimdevices community release status = no
longer receiving updates. This includes all architectures. LmsUpdate
will only see new light when Synology decides to update their current
Beta package to the 7.9.1 branch!

LmsRepack = 7.9.1 = slimdevices nigthly updates on a regular basis.
Currently for ARM and x86_64 based nas. Only DSM6 (6.0-7275 and up).

This means you could try LmsRepack on your  Synology DS1815+. Stop the
current installation of LmsUpdate and test if LmsRepack runs on your
system. LmsRepack doesn't use your current cache folder, so you will
loose all settings, plug-ins and library.
I have a repo only, which you could add to your package center and see
if you find LmsRepack in the community tab. This might not be the case
because the repo software is not that good (still looking for an
alternative). If it does, install it. If it doesn't, just download it
like you used to do with LmsUpdate.

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
+ ('LmsRepack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107180-Synology-7-9-1-packages))
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.1' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite