Lala wrote:
> Yes, I do have the same effect.
> Changed ID's, restarted the squeezebox radio - re-entered ID's. No
> success...
>
> Sad, I really miss that feature, because up to now it was quite precise
> --- it lacked some weeks before, but then worked again....
>
> Regards,
> Rolf

Same Problem here in Switzerland, stations report old weather instead of
the forecast, in my case the forecast icons represent the weather
approximately month ago.
You can find out what the weather forecast screensaver uses for the
three forecast icons
http://api.wunderground.com/auto/wui/geo/ForecastXML/index.xml?query=xxx,yyy
whereby xxx should be replaced by the city and yyy by the country you
entered into the squeezebox interface.

the screensaver uses the info under
<simpleforecast><forecastday><period>1</period>
to <period>3</period>,
you can find the relevant information processed by the screensaver in
the sub-fields

The general problem is that this is an old API, the problems might not
be fixed. It would required some experienced coder to rewrite the script
to use the new API for a new plugin. Alternatively somebody may
volunteer to rebuild the current screensaver with the combination of the
customclock plugin and the superdatetime plugin to reflect the current
layout of the weather screensaver. there are some templates, however
none reflects the same weather-focused layout....

Any volunteers? I would be happy to beta-test any of the two proposed
approaches..