maximus wrote:
> Can you please explain first what 'playlist' exactly is in this context?
> Because I have no playlists, only cue sheets. Is this expected behavior
> that LMS treats these like playlists?
Yes, so you have 7049 playlists in your library. You can easily disable
playlist extensions like cue or m3u is you want. In your case I would do
2 things:

- disable cue sheets as playlists. Go to Settings-> File Types-> add
  the fileextensions to 'Disabled Playlist File Extensions' .

  22464

- don't enter your root music folder here like, /volume1/music. It
  will at all playlists, including cue ans m3u e.d., to your playlists.
  If you don't use playlists, just create a separate folder to store
  your playlists inside /volume1/music.

  22466

-  do a new and change scan after you made the changes.

Greetings,

Martin

|Filename: playlist_location.png                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=22466|

-Synology nas DS115 - ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
+ ('LmsRepack'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107180-Synology-7-9-1-packages))
-RPI 3 ('Moode 3.1' (http://moodeaudio.org/)),  IQaudIO Pi-DAC PRO -
Exposure 3010S2 - PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - LMS/Squeezelite