Hi guys,
I have a problem with latest Lms version.
After installation of LmsRepack 7.9.1 my Touch stopped playing tracks.

It shows something like "File cannot be found"

I enabled debug logs for "player.source" and found out that LMS cannot
find files like
"<path_to_music_lib>/_CDImage.wv#559.893333333333-724.76"

I figured out that it may be transcoding issues, So I copy pasted
command that was generated by TranscodingHelper and tried to execute it
directly.
Immediately I got error like this: "sox: error while loading shared
libraries: libsox.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory"

This file is located in $LMSHOME/lib

I check both /usr/lib and /usr/local/lib - both lib folders did't
contain LMS shared libs.

I didn't want to mess with Synology files, so I ended up modifying
TranscodingHelper.pm and prepending LD_LIBRARY_PATH before binary.

482+ : $binaries{$1}= 'LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/volume1/@appstore/LmsRepack/lib
"' . $binaries{$1} . '"';

That helped, and Touch is playing again. But that does not look like a
proper solution to me.

What can be wrong with my installation?

Thanks!