Owen Smith wrote:
> Is it possible to transcode the BBC FLAC on the LMS server? Either FLAC
> to FLAC if that's possible or if not FLAC to WAV should work. That
> should avoid needing to add extra headers.

Have tried that with avconv/ffmpeg - seems to have problems with the
stream I supply.  All goes back the small detaisl that BBC have failed
to provide. I can't afford the time needed to scour project (firefox,
Gstreamer) to spot code changes when a simple description is all that is
required.  I can't find the patch they supplied to Gstreamer project.