I've just tried out Lazy Search and it seems really useful.

However, it looks as if it only tries to find matches once at least
three characters have been supplied. For example, I cannot get it to
find the artist named "UK". Is this how it's intended to work? If it
is, then is there any way to fall back to the normal search mechanism
while Lazy Search is still enabled? (Since it appears to take over the
Search button, I don't see any way to do this).

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?